Starting a social enterprise or making your idea happen can be challenging. So we’re launching a new initiative to support and strengthen social innovation and impact in the local community. Come along and book a 30-minute session with our resident social enterprise and crowdfunding expert, Stephanie Arrowsmith of StartSomeGood.com
Social Impact Office Hours @ Revolver Creative – with Stephanie Arrowsmith – Book Your Spot Here
- Every Wednesday between 10am-2pm
- Access to mentorship and advice on social innovation and fundraising
- Includes FREE coworking day pass at Revolver Creative
- Available to anyone who has an interest in developing a social entrerprise or innovation project
Get advice on:
- Integrating social impact into your business model
- Fundraising strategies and how to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Branding, marketing and community building for social impact projects
- Or anything that’s on your mind, whether it’s a personal or professional challenge as a social entrepreneur.
You’ll also receive a free work day pass to work from the Revolver Creative coworking space & meet some like-minded innovators and entrepreneurs – right in the heart of Prahran.